how to install?

Chris Miller lordSaurontheGreat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 10:18:23 PST 2008

glen worstell Wrote:

> Note to implementers: the idea of requiring a compiler to use a particular library is so annoying that I may just use c# for my 1500 line project. The argument that d is faster than c# is meaningless for most application programs. I'd prefer to use d because I like the language better and because it generates .exe files, but I consider c# to be very well done and perfectly

Hold the phone, I know this is OT but...

C# does NOT generate executable files?

That's news to me!  I don't use C# at all, but I was under the impression it could make executables!  That's why I haven't flamed it using my Java Programmer hat.

If you're right, C# just got taken down a few pegs in my opinion.