Difficulty copying multi dimensional static array to dynamic array.

Derek Parnell derek at nomail.afraid.org
Mon Feb 25 18:00:56 PST 2008

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 00:17:10 +0000, Spacen Jasset wrote:

> I don't see the mystery. Arrays are *always* passed by reference.

Thanks. I was still under the illusion that fixed length arrays were passed
by value. Maybe this will stick in my head now ;-)

On the question of returning fixed-length arrays, it does seem like its
something that the compiler should be able to do. Good luck with that one.

--
Derek
(skype: derek.j.parnell)