compile time printf -> .NET style format string conversion template.

Matti Niemenmaa see_signature at for.real.address
Fri Jan 4 01:18:04 PST 2008

Neal Alexander wrote:

In case you're interested, attached is my (command-line tool) attempt at doing
the same thing: converting writef's formatting strings to Tango's. I soon gave
up as doing a character-by-character exact conversion leads to too many special
cases.

It's a couple months old and thus probably doesn't even compile with the current
Tango. On top of that, the code is fairly ugly as I didn't expect it to blow up
to such a length. But if you want to support everything writef parses (what I
tried) there might be something of use in there.

--
E-mail address: matti.niemenmaa+news, domain is iki (DOT) fi