Sockets issue

BCS BCS at pathlink.com
Tue Jan 15 10:21:19 PST 2008

okibi wrote:
>>while (true)
>>{
>>	Socket clientSocket = soc.accept();

if it runs to here then you have accepted a connection, if it gets here
a second time, you have accepted a second connection.

>>	Stream str = new SocketStream(clientSocket);
>>	while(clientSocket.isAlive())
>>	{
>>	 	char[] line = str.readLine();

If this is the loop that is not working then I don't think it is a
socket issue. One thing does come to mind, I expect readLine needs to
work with CR/LF sets and as I recall a number of cases (telnet and such)
don't work exactly as I would expect WRT this. Try testing this inner
loop with a file or STDIN.