Class size and performance

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sun Jan 20 17:59:46 PST 2008

Ah, thank you.  That makes a lot of sense.  I thought it was interesting
that it was near the 64 mark, but didn't realize there were both vtbl
and monitor pointers.

Sounds like this would probably be resolved by creating a custom
allocator, which preallocates space for a number of instances in chunks,
which was already an idea I had to test for optimizing performance (the
objects themselves will most likely be deleted all at once, or not, so
this should be a good optimization.)

Thanks.

-[Unknown]