Are public/private imports implemented?

Tyro[a.c.edwards] no at spam.com
Mon Jan 21 18:43:31 PST 2008

Jarrett Billingsley さんは書きました:
> "Tyro[a.c.edwards]" <no at spam.com> wrote in message
> news:fn353h$2ni1$3 at digitalmars.com...
>> I thought I ran across that bug a few weeks back when I bought and started
>> reading "Learn to Tango with D" but somehow managed to convince myself
>> that it didn't exist.
>
> I kind of wonder if W's done the same.

No! I don't think so. Just hasn't bubbled up to the top of the list as
yet. Got to admit that there are a lot of processes competing for WPT
(Walter Processing Time). Probably just need to modify the process
scheduler a bit to take this into consideration and downgrade the
priority of a few of those "greedy" processes (const comes to mind here)
so that those oft ignored once get their chance to surface.