No luck with initialising static arrays(was: setting statically sized multi-dimensional arrays)

Spacen Jasset spacenjassset at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 13:07:12 PST 2008

Extrawurst wrote:
> your code snippet works for me axactly like u put it here.
>
> try a newer compiler version (dmd1.015 is pretty old) the actual stable
> release is dmd1.025 (when u need tango) or dmd1.026 when u use phobos.

Ah Yes,

I see the problem now. The dmd web site isn't entiredly up to date, you
must go to the DMD 2 page to download the latest dmd 1 compiler:

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/dcompiler.html

verses:

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/download.html

rather confusing. Looks like the second is pointing to an old page.

Thanks for your help.