Shared libraries/DLLs

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Thu Jan 31 23:49:39 PST 2008

Thanks.  Actually, I have no trouble whatsoever making dlls.  I have a
problem referencing functions in the program that loaded the DLL.

It turns out (from something I'm read) what I want is simply not
possibly with DLLs.  I will have to send a pointer table/struct over on
to the plugin for this to work the way I want.

Ain't Linux better?  Oi.

-[Unknown]