Initialization of the Associative arrays

Ary Borenszweig ary at esperanto.org.ar
Tue Jul 15 03:51:12 PDT 2008

Stewart Gordon a écrit :
> "Ary Borenszweig" <ary at esperanto.org.ar> wrote in message
> news:g5gpac$2hhf$1 at digitalmars.com...
> <snip>
>> What use has a static array in comparison to a dynamic array?
>
> I'm not sure what you're talking about.
>
> Stewart.

What I mean is which advantages gives you a static array that a dynamic
array can't? The language seems full of cases where static arrays give
problems. The only difference I can see is that they have a fixed length
at compile time, and maybe that fact can be used for some optimizations.
But does that optimization worths it to give the language such problems?