Which text editors REALLY support D?

Don nospam at nospam.com.au
Mon Jul 21 08:37:05 PDT 2008

I'm pretty frustrated by this Wiki page:

nhttp://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?EditorSupport

It gives some pretty misleading information. Almost all of the listed
editors do not support D in any meaningful sense -- most can't even lex
D correctly.
Personally I'm not that interested in highlighting of keywords. But a
fundamental requirement is that nested /+ +/ comments and `wysiwg
quotes` are handled correctly.

* CodeBlocks can't lex D.
* SciTE doesn't include D in their list of supported languages, despite
what the D wiki says.
* Descent works, but it's attached to Eclipse.
* The recently-released UNA also seems to be Java-based bloatware.
* Sublime Text would be perfect, but is not free.

Someone, please tell me there's an editor (not IDE) which can lex D!
(And let's stop advertising the ones which can't!)