unit testing

Don nospam at nospam.com.au
Wed Jul 23 00:04:06 PDT 2008

Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
> "Don" <nospam at nospam.com.au> wrote in message
> news:g64mge$200f$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
>>> "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> news:g5ufre$264o$1 at digitalmars.com...

>>> And everyone, I mean *everyone* misspells it the wrong way.  It's like a
>>> conspiracy.
>> You should see what happens to my surname. I have a list of more than 200
>> different ways that people have got it wrong. Including several on
>> official documents.
>
> Wow, I get my last name misspelled too but not quite that diversely.  You
> wouldn't think "Clugston" would give people that much trouble.

Gwgston, Cluster, Augsta, Klaxton, Coueston, Clipson, McClugston, ...
And three different variants in one school report. Every teacher spelt
it differently.
My favourite was for my grandfather: a commemorative plaque to Mr
Plugphon for 35 years of service as the former CEO.

Ary must have a really hard time.