module vs import

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 11:08:49 PDT 2008

Jarrett Billingsley, el  8 de junio a las 21:55 me escribiste:
> "Leandro Lucarella" <llucax at gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:20080609011323.GA31950 at homero.springfield.home...
>
> > You mean *relational* database, right? Because hierarchical filesystems
> > *are* databases (hierarchical databases in fact =). LDAP is another
> > popular example of hierarchical database.
>
> /me is no database expert.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Database#Database_models

BTW, I'm not a database expert either, but I find very curious that
people don't realize that filesystems are databases when they are
probably the older most used database (and for a *lot* of problems,
probably the clearer and more efficient =).