ZipExtraction Problem

Tyro nospam at home.com
Wed Jun 18 01:18:01 PDT 2008

Tyro Wrote:

[snip]
> Also, how would I go about getting a list of the files on the site so that I can then choose the most current to work with?
[snip]

One way I've gotten this to work is by downloading the page containing the link and searching it's contents for the regex string:

     jDay~"_[0-9]{4}[.EJRIPZ]{7}"

jDay contains today’s julian day number in the format "YYDDD".

This does the trick but is a still longer than going to the directory on the remote server and searching for the file that matches the regex.

Still have not found a solution the other three problems but will keep trying. Any guidance is always greatly appreciated.