OT: D2 in Descent

Ary Borenszweig ary at esperanto.org.ar
Wed Jun 18 04:20:23 PDT 2008

Extrawurst a écrit :
> Ary Borenszweig schrieb:
>> After I finish making Descent support D2, I'll try to make templates
>> and CTFE debuggable (i.e. you put a breakpoint, you right click on a
>> template or a function and select "Debug at compile-time").
>
> You are working on this at the very moment ? Thats great to hear, any
> idea when its gonna be released ? Thats what i am waiting for all the
> time ;)

I hope to have it done in about a month or less, I'm trying to port a
little bit each day. And then after porting it's about moving the parser
stuff up to the core stuff (public AST, signature) and then to the UI
stuff (labels for const and invariant, etc.). But it's a race against
Walter's releases... See, now after I finish porting to DMD 2.013, I'll
have to port to DMD 2.015 :-P

(but that should be much easier than porting from D1 to D2)

It's great to hear there is interest in Descent for D2.