Best way to save/load an object to file?

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Wed Jun 18 13:46:23 PDT 2008

Reply to Saaa,

> As the subject says  : )
>
> I could make my own personal loading saving functions of all the
> specific variables in the objects, but I'd love there to be an easier
> way than that.

It might be possible to generate a generic save device using tuple of and
some magic to detect and deal with references (convert them to file references
with some caching and delayed output to deal with loops and whatnot)

<joke> I could show you how to do this, but then the knowledge would kill
you </joke>