For Chris - d snapshot

Jacob Carlborg doobnet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 04:18:09 PDT 2008

Ty Tower wrote:
tytower at WINDOWS:C:\> dsss build C:\dmd\mystuff\SliderTest.d
DSSS config error: unrecognized line '[C:\dmd\mystuff\SliderTest.d]'.

I'm not sure but I think you get that error because you also have a
dsss.conf file in the same directory that doesn't contain
"[C:\dmd\mystuff\SliderTest.d]". I think I've got similar errors. Either
use "dsss build file.d" or use a dsss.conf file, there seems to be a
conflict if you use both in the same directory.