oop tutorials

Saaa empty at needmail.com
Mon Mar 3 21:03:48 PST 2008

Thank you for your suggestions.
 Looking at the list tells me that I need a lot of help (I barely know what
half of them mean :)

What are the 2/4 asterisks for? Is that how you suggest I should build of
previous tutorials?
I think the list you gave would work just nice in a build-from-previous
setup or maybe I just don't understand it enough.

I'll write a class today (after reading about them on digitalmars)

For now I will only use D1 and phobos but its all open for additions
ofcourse.

**signal & slots