disappointed with my code

Saaa empty at needmail.com
Mon Mar 17 20:30:06 PDT 2008

Most game code I see is OO (I don't get the hint :)
And I don't mean to brag, but this game is a bit more complex than most D
game code I've seen:
Every single moving object has its own artificial intelligence, from
reinforcement learning to spiking neural networks.

I think I just need those simple things like I saw in odefu:
main.d

static ~this()
{
 SDL_Quit();
 DerelictGL.unload();
 DerelictSDL.unload();
}

See, I like that code :)

Its just simple things like tese that make code beautiful.

(btw, ABA games is how I got to know D)