Tango file i/o

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 19:09:08 PDT 2008

I'm having trouble writing a unit test to check code that communicates via
standard in and standard out.  Attached to this post is my a reduced form
of my problems.  Can anyone tell me what's going wrong? (The assert in the
code fails)

"send" belongs to my test harness and can be changed easily
"receive" belongs to working console I/O code.
  In that code receive = new LineIterator!(char)(Cin.stream)