Easy way to get D for Mac OS X (10.3.9)?

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sun Nov 2 14:51:15 PST 2008

Jeffrey Rennie wrote:

> I visited the source forge page, downloaded about 5 of the 10 files, and
> balked.  It looks like I have to assemble a puzzle.  Is there an easier
> way to get a D compiler and debugger onto my mac?

The builds for Mac OS X 10.3 were stopped, mostly since
GCC 3.3 is no longer supported for GDC and also because
templates were never working properly in the first place...

So you probably need to upgrade to Mac OS X 10.4 and GCC 4 ?
But if you don't need any modern features (nor newer versions)
of D, then you should be able to use the old GCC 3.3.6 build:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gdcmac/gdc-0.21-mac-10.3.dmg

--anders