offsetof

Tim M a at b.com
Fri Nov 7 20:38:06 PST 2008

I tried 1.036 and had the same problem. I'm using the offsetof and sizeof
in a few constants which I've defined at the beginning of the file so I
tried moving to the end of the file and it is no longer in error. I read
somewhere that you don't have to forward declare everything in D like you
do in C and also dmd wasn't reporting any undefined type errors,  just
that the property didn't exist on it. Possible a bug?