D specification

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Mon Oct 6 18:28:35 PDT 2008

mumba:
> Where I can find the full specification of the D programming language? For version 1.0 at least. I really need it.
> In both form and content.

You can't. D isn't such widely used, so stable, and so formalized yet, and it will probably take years to reach that stage (if ever it will reach it. There are languages like Python that are used by millions of people, that are 15 years old, and don't have that level of specification "yet").

In the meantime you can see the D1 docs here:
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/index.html

Bye,
bearophile