Delay function?

Brendan brenzie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:35:44 PDT 2008

Jarrett Billingsley Wrote:

Oooooh, what a foolish mistake! How could I forget that? Thanks for pointing it out.

But the result isn't fruitful, though. When I run it, all I get is an empty screen, then after many seconds the whole string is displayed at once (not to mention I set the sleep time to 0.1 seconds). I'm probably missing something. Any idea?