Tangobos build problem

Simen Haugen simen at norstat.no
Thu Sep 4 06:07:56 PDT 2008

I'm using tango, but couldn't find any COM libraries. I thought about
starting one myself, but as I have very simple needs with only one
specific library I concluded it wasn't worth it.

Then I found juno! Seemed simple enough, but it's phobos only.
I installed tangobos, but I cannot seem to mix tango/phobos.

.\std-c-stdlib.obj(std-c-stdlib)  Offset 00234H Record Type 0091
  Error 1: Previous Definition Different : _EXIT_SUCCESS
.\std-c-stdlib.obj(std-c-stdlib)  Offset 002ECH Record Type 0091
  Error 1: Previous Definition Different : _EXIT_FAILURE

But when I look at the files, I cannot see any difference at all...