arrays and pointers & Tango

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivar at igesund.net
Thu Sep 4 12:58:13 PDT 2008

Nick B wrote:

> bearophile wrote:
>> Nick B:
>

>> But in most situations you don't want that.
>>

>>> to show the relationships between the strings, like as follows:
>>
>> I don't understand.
>>

>>> Is this possible using Tango ?
>>
>> I think Tango or Phobos matter little for this, but I can't be sure
>> because I haven't understood what you want. You can also try the #d or
>> #d.tango IRC channels, where you can ask things with more interactivity.
>>
>  >  where can i find the #d.tango IRC channel ?  What tool do I use to
> access it ?   when are most people on the IRC channel ?
>
> thanks

Use an IRC client - for example mIRC or xchat. Search and you will find a
multitude of options.

Connect to irc.freenode.org, and when there join the #d.tango channel. You
will find people there all day round, but European and US day/evening time
is probably the most active.

--
Lars Ivar Igesund
blog at http://larsivi.net