Random.next is deprecated

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 19:50:00 PDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Jarrett Billingsley
<jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:35 PM, Sam Hu <samhu.samhu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Jarrett.
>>
>> It works now.But I am wondering why does such changes,any special reason?
>>
>> Thanks again.
>>

> Dunno.  Maybe they're planning on having other kinds of RNGs in
> tango.math.random.

I was wondering about that Kiss module too.  I really hope it's not
Kiss as in "keep it simple stupid".  If so I think I'm going to barf.
Please tell me there's some RNG algorithm known as Kiss.  Googling
didn't turn it up, but maybe my google-fu is just weak.

--bb