Tuple basics

Sam Hu samhu.samhu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 18:50:46 PDT 2008

Thanks downs,Bill Baxter,Benji Simith,Derek Parnell and Sergey Gromov

So many ppls here tried to help me ,really appreciated!!!As during the past 2 days it is the traditional Chinese holiday:Mid-Autumn Festival,I am not online,sorry for the late reply to all of you.

All of your explanations are helpful to me and Sergey Gromov's is the very good start point to me,with his explanation,I think the door is opened -:),and now I think  I can catch ,very slowly,the deeper one from BS,DP,BB and downs.

Finally I found the cpu in my own mind is so slow and is hard to turn around,sad~~

Thanks you all and regards!
Sam