Problems with OpenGL bindings and D2

Simen Kjaeraas simen.kjaras at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 02:25:56 PDT 2008

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 01:02:59 +0200, Bill Baxter <wbaxter at gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe the scoping was changed so that the extern(): block  no
> longer continued to the end of file.  The fix added to make everyones
> programs compile again was "extern(System):" which can be used without
> a version block, and basically acts like "extern(Windows):" on windows
> and "extern(C):" everywhere else.
>
> --bb

Thanks, but that don't seem to fix my problem. However, you might be onto
something, as the name mangling seems wrong. _glClear should be _glClear at 4
and so on. A quick search tells me the first is __cdecl and the latter
__stdcall.
Moving the declarations from gl/gl.d to my source file fixed all problems.
Bug?

--
Simen