Access violation after calling ShowWindow

Simen Kjaeraas simen.kjaras at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 16:58:18 PDT 2008

After porting one of NeHe's OpenGL lessons
(http://nehe.gamedev.net/data/lessons/lesson.asp?lesson=01) to D, I'm
getting some weird behavior.
First, each and all of these lines give me an access violation:

	ShowWindow(hWnd, SW_SHOW); // gives no error if I instead use SW_SHOWNA
	SetForegroundWindow(hWnd);
	SetFocus(hWnd);

Next, though I've gotten a proper drawing and rendering context, and all
OpenGL functions now seem to point in the right directions (I get no
errors calling them), my window refuses to update, so it just copies
whatever is underneath, and never draws anything over it.

Any help available?

--
Simen