wchar[] and wchar*

novice2 sorry at noem.ail
Sat Apr 11 09:01:34 PDT 2009

Kagamin Wrote:

> this is readonly string. You can make it by simply appending "\0".

sorry, but i not understand, what you wan to say to me :(
if you want - just say.
my original post was:
thank you Sergey

>but sometime wchar* is zero-terminated strings (LPWSTR)
>i feel lack of toStringz(wchar[]) and toString(wchar*) functions in phobos

what wrong? wich assertion is false?

for char[] <--> char* interoperability in windows i used before the functions pair  std.windows.charset.toMBSz and fromMBSz.

and i just wanted to know, how i should act in the case wchar[] <--> wchar*

are you want to say that thereis no problem at all?
wchar[] --> wchar* just append \0
wchar* --> wchar[] jusr ...?

bu i can fantasy long about what you want to say.

please, just advice me, how to write program in D with many D <--> C (include Windows) interaction to keep D code simple.
some one in this forum advice me use wchar[] and no problem with Windows API. i just novice.