When asking for help on how to do something...

Tyro Tyro
Sun Apr 12 12:52:32 PDT 2009

Jarrett Billingsley Wrote:

> Please, *please* indicate whether you are using Phobos 1, Phobos 2, or Tango.
>
> It's hard enough trying to read your mind about what you're trying to
> do.  It's even harder when there are two or three completely different
> solutions to it.

Jarrett,

I've always used the most recent version of DMD, and being that I only work on extremely short code to help me automate my job, I've always managed to stay on the bleeding edge (ie. 2.029 if it shows up two seconds after I send this response).  The only other library I use is DFL so the thought has actually never crossed my mind. Thank you much for the guidance. I will be sure to provide that info in the future.

R/S,
Andrew