Open GL extensions?

Jarrett Billingsley jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 07:24:02 PDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 6:20 AM, AxelS <a_bothe at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello evrybody...
>
> I want to use all the opengl extensions like Shaders in my D2.0 prog...
> I already got the opengl32.lib and also the headers...
>
> I tried it wglGetProc (similar name...)! I could compile it but it hangs up runtime and creates errors which dont tell me the actual problem...

Sounds like you might not have the right calling convention.  Are you
sure you put extern(Windows) on your definition of wglGetProc (as well
as all the other wgl* funcs)?

Also, I don't know whether or not it works with D2, but Derelict has
already done all the work of binding to OpenGL and most of the
extensions for you.  http://dsource.org/projects/derelict