Andrie's new Phobos preview package

Sam Hu samhudotsamhu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 23:34:42 PDT 2009

Hi,
I am interested to the subjected new phobos from below link:
http://www.erdani.dreamhosters.com/d/
So I downloaded the libphobos2.lib and libphobos2.a from this site manually and then I downloaded the whole package from
http://svn.dsource.org/projects/phobos/trunk
using TortoiseSVN.I just simply rename the libphobos2.lib to phobos.lib to overwrote the exsiting one and  overwrote the whole phobos package under dmd\src by the new one.But it seems it does not work.The compiling message is No Stack.
Is there anybody here kindly let me know what's the proper installation to get started with the new phobos preview package?

Thanks and best regards,
Sam