Can i delete a post?

Georg Wrede georg.wrede at iki.fi
Wed Apr 29 02:46:49 PDT 2009

zkp0s wrote:
> torhu Wrote:
>
>> On 22.04.2009 01:03, zkp0s wrote:
>>> |||Ups, wrong newsgroup.|||
>>> um.. anyway, is there any rules or whatever about the newsgroups.¿What to do if you post on a wrong newsgroup?
>> Just post again, no the right newsgroup.  If possible, delete the post
>> first.
> Can i delete a post?

I'm using Thunderbird to read/write into this newsgroup. If I want to
delete my post, I first do a Get Messages (a button on the toolbar) to
see my new message in the list. Then I right-click on it, and from the
popup menu I choose Cancel Message.

You seem to be using Web-News, so it's different there. (Somebody else
know?) But I recommend Thunderbird.