Linking Tango + QtD under Ubuntu (with Rebuild)

Michael Mittner m.mittner at shebang.at
Thu Aug 6 12:25:00 PDT 2009

I'm trying to evaluate QtD. First step is to link something against Tango
and Qt, but unfortunately I can't get it to work:

rebuild main.d -debug -full -oqobj/ -I~/coding -llqtdcore -llqtdgui -
llQtCore -llQtGui

I have Tango installed via apt-get (and the Tango repository), as well as
libqt4-dev and all its dependencies, but still the linker can resolve almost
nothing. When I remove the QtD imports and simply link against Tango (with a
test Stdout), it links and runs.

Has anybody run into some similar problem? I've never been good at this
linking business and I'm out of ideas :( so help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Mike