Linking Tango + QtD under Ubuntu (with Rebuild)

Michael Mittner m.mittner at shebang.at
Sun Aug 9 03:47:51 PDT 2009

Thomas Brix Larsen wrote:

> This works well for me:
> rebuild -oq.build main.d -L-lqtdgui -L-lqtdcore -L-lQtCore -L-lQtGui
>
> /Brix

Now it works too - problem was that I installed both Tango and QtD from the
repository; so I had Tango version 0.99.7, while QtD is compiled against
0.99.8 - so it didn't link. I eventually just downloaded the latest Tango
tarball, pulled in QtD via svn and prayed a couple times to the FSM and got
it running.

Lesson learned: don't let apt-get handle the D stuff.