Module & Symbol Undefined Problem

Josh theone at foo.com
Sat Aug 29 18:08:51 PDT 2009

Hi,

I wanted to give D a try today and port one of my applications to it. I am currently stuck on this problem:

I have the following 3 files:

maindialog.d - contains the main() function & form creation(using dfl and Entice Designer)
private {
import dfl.all;
import common.Globals;

}

Globals.d - contains a public class.
module common.Globals;
import network.LoginNetwork;
public class Globals
{
	public static NetworkInterface Network = new NetworkInterface();

}
LoginNetwork.d
module network.LoginNetwork;
import std.socket;
class NetworkInterface
{
    public void doSomething()
    {
       // add ltr code

I want to be able to call Globals.Network.doSomething() from the form class(when i click a button), but whenever I try to, I get the following error:

- in the form "mainDialog" class, when i click a button.
void InitializeNetwork(Object o, EventArgs ev)
{

	Globals.Network.doSomething();

}

maindialog.obj(maindialog)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D6common7Globals7Globals7NetworkC7network12LoginNet
work16NetworkInterface
--- errorlevel 1

Hope someone can help me, Thanks!