Any way to workaround Optlink crash?

Denis Koroskin 2korden at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:22:32 PDT 2009

I was refactoring the following line of code:

foo(rand() % 256); -> foo(0);

and that causes Optlink to crash now. Any reason why it does so?

That particular file is just 157 lines long, but the whole project is quite big, although there are no large files. The biggest one is ~140K, it's from win32 bindings project (only defines a bunch of constants, and does little impact on output file size), that I use for a few years now, and they never caused any problem to me. My files are 40K max.

I believe that line of code has no direct relation to Optlink crash, but I still post it just to show that it's code simplification that leads to crash, not adding any new type or symbol or anything.

Thanks for any hint.