Internal error: ..\ztc\evalu8.c 2093

grauzone none at example.net
Wed Feb 11 04:24:01 PST 2009

John Reimer wrote:
> Hello Zarathustra,
>
>> When I trying build dwt-win 3.4.1 I get the following error:
>> Internal error: ..\ztc\evalu8.c 2093
>> command line:
>> dsss build
>> I using DSSS 0.78, Tango 0.99.7 with DMD 1.033.
>> OS: Windows XP
>> Any ideas?
>>

> Can you try a more recent compiler... like dmd 1.037?
>

> Also, I would highly recommend /not/ using DSSS version 0.78.  I suggest
> you use 0.75.  You can use 0.78 if you enjoy looong build times. :)

I still use dsss 0.75, because it's the only dsss version, which can
build my project without generating linker errors all the time.

I also see that you recommend dmd 1.037. That's funny, because that's
the latest "stable" version for me as well. Later dmd versions just go
into an infinite loop or so when compiling my project.