loop through specific class members

Lutger lutger.blijdestijn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 09:56:45 PST 2009

Trass3r wrote:

> Daniel Keep schrieb:
>> Assuming you're using D2, http://digitalmars.com/d/2.0/traits.html might
>> prove to be of interest.
>>
>>   -- Daniel
>
> It is indeed of interest though being not exactly what I want. Seems
> like there's currently no way to get attributes like public etc.
>
> But I think an acceptable workaround would be to use a common name
> prefix for specific methods and then use that allMembers trait.

Indeed, perhaps it should be there. You could use getVirtualFunctions to get all public+protected member functions that are not declared final, but that's not ideal. Another possible hack: if used from a different module, you could use the 'compiles' trait with allMembers to find out if a member can be accessed.