bcdgen and gccxml: detecting parse errors?

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 14:51:42 PST 2009

Hello lutger,

> So it was my error, some modifications I made to bcdgen.
>
> Sorry for the noise.
>
> * why is it that these dumb mistakes always get apparent at once AFTER
> posting ...*

Because the newsgroup version of Murphy's Law is fairly consistant?  :D

At the very least, knowing this law, we should feel the urge to post as often
and rashly as possible so that we are guaranteed to find all our bugs as
quickly as possible. ;D

Admittedly, I've fallen prey to this many times. :)

All the best!

-JJR