UTF8 to ANSI (1.0)

jicman cabrera_ at _wrc.xerox.com
Fri Jan 30 14:56:11 PST 2009

Greetings!

I have done some research on the digitalmars.com for some d code showing UTF8 to ANSI stuff, and there isn't anything that I can clearly use.

Long story short, I have about 600+ files that I need to convert from UTF8 to ANSI.  They have different languages characters.  I can do open the files with notepad and save them as ANSI, but, I thought that I would write a quick d program to do this.

Can anyone point me out to a site or place where I can quickly create this small program?

thanks,

jose