D2 phobos std.date question

Sam Hu samhu.samhu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:56:56 PDT 2009

John C Wrote:

> There's a bug in Phobos where the value used to calculate timezone offsets (localTZA) never gets initialised, because std_date_static_this() is not called.
>
> A temporary fix is to import std.datebase.
>
> John.

Thank you so much John!!

You help me solved the problem,but what's more important you remind me that I should have found the clue by myself also.Acutally when I test the code,I have also print the value of localTZA,it is zero;I hard-corded localTZA=8 at startup,but after call getUTCtime,it changed back to zero.It is so clear a clue but I just let it go...