D-ObjC error in D2 (was: Re: How to see result of a mixin?)

asd asd at none.invalid
Fri Jul 24 14:39:13 PDT 2009

thanks for quick response!

Lutger Wrote:

> Not directly except with descent. It's worth it to try descent compile time
> debugger (and compile time view!), really awesome stuff.

It's indeed pretty nice, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to show mixins:

>	public void STARTS_HERE() {}
>
>	mixin ObjcMethodInfo!(objcForward_isEqual_, BOOL, "isEqual:", id);
>
>	public void  ENDS_HERE(int h) {}

is displayed in Descent's Compile-Time view as:

>	void STARTS_HERE() {
>	}
>
>	void ENDS_HERE(int h) {
>	}

Error I'm trying to fix is:
cocoa/foundation/object.d(74): Error: function cocoa.foundation.object.NSObject.ObjcMethodInfo!(objcForward_isEqual_,byte,"isEqual:",objc_ob
ject*).ObjcSubclassIfNeeded!().ObjcSubclass!().ObjcSubclass!("NSObject"c).objcHardWired multiple overrides of same function

My guess is that I need to make this mixin to insert override keyword when neccessary, but haven't figured out yet how.