array depth template

Saaa empty at needmail.com
Thu Jun 11 21:28:36 PDT 2009

>Um, there's no "one's better than the other."  Don't overgeneralize on
things you don't understand.  Implicit conversion is necessary in some
cases, and in others, exact comparison is needed.

I didn't mean it like that, don't worry :)
I mean, I apparently used implicit when I actually wanted explicit.

>A function template is just a function in a template.  Templates can
work just fine on their own.  If you're manipulating types, there's
really no need to get functions involved.

Check

>See "Implicit Template Properties" here:
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/template.html

Reading . .

>When you create a member in a template with the same name as the
template, you can access it from the template without explicitly
writing ArrayDepth!(int[]).ArrayDepth.