enum to string

Brad Roberts braddr at bellevue.puremagic.com
Thu Mar 12 18:00:50 PDT 2009

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009, BCS wrote:

> Reply to Lionello,
>
> > cr*p, I've pasted too little. Try this one instead..
> >
> > I'll use a proper diff tool next time..
> >

> you client is messing with you, paste-bin the sucker or add it to a bugzilla
> item

Just to be sure the two don't get combined (I know you didn't say to do
both, just making sure), please don't paste-bin stuff for bug reports.
Either put it directly in a comment or attach it as a patch.  While
paste-bin's aren't super ephemeral, there's no good reason to have thing
disconnected from the bug like that.

That said, I don't think this really helps the desired usecase much.  It's
useful, don't get me wrong, but still requires code to build up the
bi-directional translations.  Or am I missing something?  Seems to be
happening to me a lot lately, so I'm very prepared to be wrong here too.
:)

Later,
Brad