convert javah headers to D

Sergey Gromov snake.scaly at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:27:54 PDT 2009

Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:37:48 +0000 (UTC), Nicholas Jordan wrote:

> I got this far, compiler is stating I should:
>      "semicolon expected, not 'TWAIN_AcquireNative'"

You use lots of undefined symbols in this module: HANDLE, EZTAPI, HWND,
unsigned etc.  The compiler can't read your mind so you must tell it
exactly what you mean.

Most common Windows definitions are available in std.c.windows.windows:

import std.c.windows.windows;

You probably should define things like 'unsigned' yourself:

alias uint unsigned;

I have absolutely no idea what EZTAPI is, it's up to you to define it
correctly, or find existing bindings.