any html parser with d binding

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Thu May 21 00:44:42 PDT 2009

Robert Fraser schrieb:
> reimi gibbons wrote:
>> 2) how reliable is bcd to create binding for c libraries?
>
> C? Very reliable (unless it uses weird compiler directives). C++ is a
> bit trickier.

Last time I used BCD, it had no support for bitfields and generated
struct definition that do not match in size with their original.

So in general when doing C bindings, i do a check of struct sizes by
writing a C and a D program outputting the sizes and compare the outputs
with kdiff3 for manual tweaking the structs in D.