Descent eclipse plugin - auto code completion

Joel Christensen joelcnz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 23:44:19 PST 2009

> Do you have something in the Error Log (Window -> Show View -> Error
> Log)? How is your project configured? Do you have phobos or Tango in the
> include path?

My Eclipse doesn't have a thing called Error Log. I can't see more than
'D Build Path' to configure.

I've been testing with Tangos 'Stdout'. It's been working in my little
test programs, but not aways with a proper program, I just get the
Object class stuff, not Stdouts stuff. Other things work like structs
and 'this.' and other classes work. Even other Tango class's work (if I
put the full name).

I'm using 'tango\import' in my include path.

Another note: I couldn't get an external software to compile from
eclipse either.