Porting code from Windows to Linux, Mac OS X

AdC andrea.de.carolis at uniroma2.it
Tue Nov 17 02:53:06 PST 2009

Ciao! I'm using D to code a multiplatform networking software. I downloaded and tried the latest version of the compiler for both windows, linux and OSX but what works under Windows does not even compile in Linux and Mac OS X enviroinments: the DMD2 compiler ends up complaining about cannot call a shared functions with bool parameters (I used somewhere functions decladerd as synchronised bool).
It looks like the D language itself evolved somewhere between *nix version and current windows version.... more likely I'm loosing something ;-) please help!
AdC